In our Infant Rooms, a Comfortable and Natural Environment Promotes Social, Emotional, Cognitive and Motor Development
We have rare immediate availability in our Infant Room at Eden Prairie Montessori North! This opportunity only comes about once in a blue moon! If you are in need of Infant care, call us at 952-944-8466 to schedule a tour!
Our highly trained staff believes that infant child care in Eden Prairie should involve an environment that leaves children feeling content while promoting well-rounded development. Through soft music and constant communication with our staff through talking, singing, reading, and playing, your baby will always feel content.
Infants 6 weeks to 16 months old have “absorbent minds,” priming them for optimal development when put in carefully prepared environments like those at our infant Montessori program in Eden Prairie.
Our attentive team ensures your baby receives proper feedings, diaper changes, and naps through collaboration with you, the parents or caregivers.
We maintain careful records of your baby’s development spanning several key areas, including:
- Social-emotional – Interactions and responses to others
- Communicative – Vocal interaction, repetition, and response to speech
- Cognitive – Copies simple actions, responds to facial expressions, and more
- Self-help skills – Feeds self, holds cup, holds arms and legs out during dressing
- Fine motor skills – Grasping, manipulating, dropping, picking up, self-feeding
- Gross motor skills – Large muscle movements, standing, walking, development of motions from top to bottom
We use age-appropriate methods and “tools” to help your baby develop. These include infant musical instruments, songs, finger plays, tummy-time, recognition of objects, and interaction with other babies, among others.
What makes our infant rooms stand out compared to others?
- Loving and attentive staff with longevity!
- Cloth diaper friendly!
- Connected to Brightwheel. See your child’s day in real-time, get pictures and communicate with the staff all from your smart phone!
Book a tour to learn more about our infant classrooms in Eden Prairie
Both of our location have an infant room which includes 12 infants and a 1:4 teacher to child ratio. This allows us to pay proper attention to the needs of your baby at all times.
To learn more about our infant classrooms for the Eden Prairie community, including the opportunity to learn Spanish as a second language, book a tour by contacting us at 952-944-8466. We look forwarding to meeting both you and your baby!