At Eden Prairie Montessori, we pride ourselves with the longevity of our teachers and staff, which provides stability for our students. When employment opportunities do come up, we seek out motivated and enthusiastic staff who are in it for the long haul. If you are interested in joining our close-knit little family, check below. We’d love to meet you!
We are looking for Assistant Teachers!
We are growing and changing! We are looking for caring, loving and energetic people of assistant teacher qualification (or better). Both Full Time and Part Time positions are available in our Infant, Toddler and Preschool classes.
- Prior experience working with children, preferably in a classroom setting
- DHS Rule 3 Teacher or Assistant Teacher qualified (Early Childhood Education or related field preferred)
- Ability to work in a team environment and willingness to help as needed.
- Genuine love for children
- Reliable, responsible and punctual
- Proficient with technology, such as email
- Good English written and spoken communication skills (will interact with parents and staff).
- The ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with children, parents and staff.
- Infant/Child CPR/First Aid, SUIDS and AHT certification preferred, but not required for employment
Eden Prairie Montessori has been providing quality Montessori education to the Eden Prairie area for over 25 years. We are a small, family owned and operated center that takes pride in its staff longevity. Please take a look at www.edenprairiemontessori.com for more details.
EPM offers paid vacation and holidays as well as medical benefits for Full Time staff. Salary is dependent upon qualifications. If you feel you would be a good fit to join our team, please send a resume and cover letter detailing your experience and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org